$149 for a Project Management online course (Don’t pay $4,553)
- Learn the managerial skills necessary for planning, organising, staffing, leading, and controlling an organisation
- Go in depth in the administrating of human, financial, technological, and natural resources within a company
- Flash and audio material are combined into animated and interactive lessons
- Aid tools include the web Find-A-Word, search text, and bookmarking features
The course includes the process-orientated PRINCE2 foundation utilised by the UK government, the Six Sigma training for improvement of performances, and the Project Management Institute’s industry-recognised certification for project managers. Flash and audio material are combined into animated and interactive lessons which cover introduction, activities, and simulations.
The course also utilises real world situations to illustrate course concepts and Decision Point activities to allow learners to work toward an outcome in an interactive environment. Aid tools include the web Find-A-Word, search text, and bookmarking features.
- PRINCE 2 FOUNDATION
- PRINCE 2 PRACTITIONER
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB)
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) - PMBOK® Guide - Fifth Edition-aligned
- PMI Risk Management Professional
- ITIL V3 Foundation (ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited)
- ScrumMaster (SM)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)