Complexions can be revitalised with bespoke advanced corrective facial which can be complemented with an LED light therapy
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$59 (+$2 Green Service fee) for a bespoke advanced corrective facial (total value up to $189)
$69 (+$2 Green Service fee) for a bespoke advanced corrective facial with LED light therapy (total value up to $318)
- Bespoke facial is customised for any skin type and based on underlying conditions
- Using high-performance professional-only skincare ranges by Aspect Dr, Cosmedix Elite and Dermaceutic to help clean pores, moisturise the skin and help enhance healing
- Opt to add a LED light therapy session
- All first-time visits include a complimentary consultation with the Oserv520 Skin Analyser
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Valid on Fridays only
• Booking required; no walk-ins
• As part of the Sustainable Salons Community, each visit requires an additional $2 Green Service Fee per visit that supports CE Skin Aesthetics ongoing commitment to reducing their ecological footprint, achieve zero waste, support charitable causes and implement environmentally sustainable practices in all that they do in the clinic, payable directly to Ce Skin Aesthetics at time of appointment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Booking required
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Provide voucher and security code while booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About CE Skin Aesthetics
The team at CE Skin Aesthetics strive to enhance their customers' natural looks with a plethora of traditional and technology-assisted treatments. Beauty buffs can go to CE Aesthetics to help balance their skin tone, reduce the visibility of fine lines or improve acne scarring. The medical aesthetic clinic is located within the confines of The Dymocks Building.