In a Nutshell
This course aims to improve understanding of children’s complex minds and effects external and internal influences have on their development
$9.95 for a child psychology course (Don’t pay $247.25)
- Redeemable online
For a full list of the units, provider arrangements and additional course information, please visit the website.
- Registered with Complementary Medical Association
Certified by International Alliance of Holistic Therapists
- Online study
- Tutor support
- No time limit for completing a course
- 150 hours of study
- Aims to improve understanding of the unique and complex minds of children and the effect external and internal influences have on their development
- May help gain knowledge that can help raise well-balanced, productive individuals as well as discover some universal insights into human nature
- Covers such topics as the development of perception, knowledge, skills and relationships
- Course is divided into two distinct parts, which cover some of the major concepts in the field: the first part deals with the physical, social and behavioural development of the child and the influence that family, friends and their environment have in their overall development. The second part deals with understanding the child as an individual. It covers various aspects such as moral development, development of gender roles, aggression in children or behavioural modification.
- Module 1: an introduction to child psychology
- Module 2: the formation of attachments
- Module 3: consequences of breakdowns in attachments
- Module 4: the home, family and school
- Module 5: basic principles of research methods
- Module 6: the developments of visual perception
- Module 7: the developments of language and communication
- Module 8: intelligence and intelligence testing
- Module 9: nature/nurture debate in the study of intelligence
- Module 10: data collection and interpretation
- Module 11: how children think
- Module 12: learning theory
- Module 13: Freud’s psychodynamic theory - an alternative approach
- Module 14: moral development
- Module 15: the development of gender roles
- Module 16: aggression in children
- Module 17: methods used in child development research
- Module 18: play
- Module 19: learning in school
- Module 20: behaviour modification
The Fine Print
• Limit of 10 vouchers per person
• No refunds for change of mind
• Registered with Complementary Medical Association
• Certified by International Alliance of Holistic Therapists
• Price compared to www.centreofexcellence.com on 04 May 2018
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Redeem by: 30 JUNE 2019
To redeem your voucher please follow the link below:
• IMPORTANT: Please make sure your basket is empty before you start. (Please "remove" any items that may be there).
(1) Redeem at following link : https://www.centreofexcellence.com/shop/basket/
(2) You will see a box "Apply free course code"
(3) Enter your voucher code (be careful not to copy and paste a space into it)
(4) Click "Apply"
(5) This will add the course(s) and reduce the price to £0.00
(6) Then proceed to the checkout
(7) If you already have an account with us you will be asked to sign in. However, if you do not have an account you will be asked to register.
(8) Once the process is completed your course will be available for you in the "Learning Centre" section of your account.
• For enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org