In a Nutshell
This course provides full explanations of the various basic nail art techniques and three types of nail art businesses
$9.95 for a diploma in Nail Art Business online course (Don’t pay $213.61)
- Redeemable online
- Covers basic techniques: nail painting, nail art techniques, stamping, sponging, dotting, taping, floral nail art, foil french manicure, gel marbling, and acrylic 3D nail art
- Provides 50 nail art designs to try out, each fully-illustrated with photography and practical explanations
- List of the supplies required is provided at the start of each design
- Second part of the course concentrates on providing a comprehensive guide on how to set up, run, and grow own nail art business
- Covers topics about three types of nail art businesses: a nail salon or mobile business, a nail art shop or monetised social media channel
- Course also explains the materials needed for each business
- 17 modules
- 16 videos
- Certified course
- Tutor support
- Unlimited access
For a full list of the units, provider arrangements and additional course information, please visit the website.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 10 vouchers per option
• No refunds for change of mind
• Price compared to www.centreofexcellence.com
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Redeem before: 30 Nov 2020
To redeem your voucher please follow the link below:
• IMPORTANT: Please make sure your basket is empty before you start. (Please "remove" any items that may be there).
(1) Redeem at following link : http://www.centreofexcellence.com/shop/nail-art-business-diploma-course/?currency=AUD/
(2) You will see a box "Apply free course code"
(3) Enter your voucher code (be careful not to copy and paste a space into it)
(4) Click "Apply"
(5) This will add the course(s) and reduce the price to £0.00
(6) Then proceed to the checkout
(7) If you already have an account with us you will be asked to sign in. However, if you do not have an account you will be asked to register.
(8) Once the process is completed your course will be available for you in the "Learning Centre" section of your account.
• For enquiries: email@example.com