Add extra weight to every look and expression with a professional semi-permanent make-up treatment on the eyebrows
About This Deal
$129 for an eyebrow microblading (total value up to $480)
- Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features
- The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping
- Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare - however, top-ups can rectify this
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. Therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• No walk-ins accepted
• Must be 18 years or older
• Results will vary for each person
• Not suitable for diabetic, pregnant or breastfeeding customers
• Not suitable if dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in the area to be treated
• Reaction to the pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare; patch test available on request
• May require touch-up visit depending on individual's response to pigment, touch-up is not included
• Infection and scarring are rare but possible if post-care instructions are not adhered to
• Clients will not be able to give blood for a minimum of 6 months after treatment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 6 months from purchase
• Book online: https://www.fresha.com/a/dr-cindy-cosmetics-hurstville-shop-2-17-macmahon-street-mm36dtfj/booking?menu=true
• For any inquiries call 0426 929 292 or email email@example.com
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
About CH Beauty Enhance
After a tiring trip to Westfield Hurtsville, patrons can take a few steps to reach CH Beauty Enhance where they can rest their heavy feet. A team of experienced beauticians aims to bring out the inner natural beauty of every one of their guests. With a variety of treatments, they aim to provide cosmetic revitalisation and good skin maintenance so that everyone leaves their shop glowing. Among the treatments offered are facial injections, dermal fillers and threading.