Individuals or duos can enjoy this advanced treatment, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour
About This Deal
$309 for Zoom teeth whitening for one person
$619 for Zoom teeth whitening for two people
- Clients can brighten their smiles with a teeth whitening treatment
- Available to one or two people
- Designed to return teeth to their natural colour
*What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided. Teeth are expected to become sensitive afterwards, care instructions will be provided to help reduce the sensitivity on the day.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
Limit of 1 voucher per person. Results may vary for each person. Must be deemed suitable by practitioner. Voucher is void in case of no-show. 2 appointments are required, the first is to determine eligibility and the second appointment for treatment. Consent form to be signed prior to treatment. Veneers, fillings and crowns will not change colour. Scale and polish may be needed prior to whitening for best results. This service cannot be reimbursed by your health fund. Full refund only applicable if clinician decides the procedure is not appropriate for the purchaser. Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however, your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date. See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions. Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Chermside West Dental Centre
Established in 1969, Chermside West Dental Centre is dedicated to providing the most up-to-date treatment for all generations from toddlers to seniors. The Chermside West-based clinic offers traditional and cosmetic dentistry services, including crowns, bridges, porcelain veneers, and implants. Clients can also opt for teeth whitening procedures to create a brighter smile.