Up to four martial arts enthusiasts can enjoy 3 Wing Chun Kung Fu classes as an introduction to this unique martial art
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$9 for a Wing Chun kung fu beginners’ class for one person (total value up to $30)
$18 for a Wing Chun kung fu beginners’ class for two people (total value up to $60)
$18 for a Wing Chun kung fu beginners’ class for four people (total value up to $120)
What is Wing Chun?
- Was developed by a woman so the use of brute force is not required
- Uses straight punches
- Teaches the use of two arms at the same time
- Teaches to watch the leading elbow and knee
- Is simple and easy to learn
- Uses pressure points to make striking techniques more effective
Benefits of Wing Chun
- Improves self-confidence
- Improves concentration
- Improves fitness
- Self-defence and anti-bullying techniques
- Develops better coordination and reflexes
- Relieves stress
- Teaches respect
• Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s).
• Must be 13 or over
• Uniform is not included please wear comfortable clothing
• For all the options with multiple people, all of them must attend the same session.
• Standard fine print for all deals.
How to Redeem
• Expiry:90 days after purchase.
• Bookings are essential • Phone to book: (03) 9663 3588
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival.
• Beginner Classes Available: Monday 7:15pm-8:15pm; Thursday 5:45pm-6:45pm
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS.
About Cheung's Martial Arts Academy
Cheung's Martial Arts Academy teaches Wing Chun Kung Fu - the only martial art developed by a woman. Learn how to use strategy and technique to effectively defend against someone bigger and stronger.