Two or four guests can indulge in a range of sweet and savoury treats, accompanied by coffee, tea and a glass of sparkling wine per person
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$49 for 2 p.m.-4 p.m. Sunday high tea with a glass of sparkling wine each for two people (total value up to $86)
$95 for 2 p.m.-4 p.m. Sunday high tea with a glass of sparkling wine each for four people (total value up to $172)
- Savour a petite chicken and leek pie, and a spinach and ricotta tart
- Indulge in ribbon sandwiches: free-range chicken, avocado and toasted almonds | egg, chive and mayonnaise | wood-smoked salmon, dill cream cheese
- Satisfy sweet cravings with treats like a petite éclair, passionfruit milk chocolate tart, macaron, and vanilla scones with jam and cream
- Sip on brewed coffee and a selection of tea
- Enhance the experience with a glass of sparkling wine per person
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
High tea was created by the British working class as an alternative to the upper-class afternoon tea. The original meal would usually consist of bread, vegetables, cheese and a mug of tea, however, it was later re-shaped and has featured savoury treats with alcoholic beverages ever since. Fancy trying it out in Preston? Visit Chilli Restaurant Bar and take advantage of this Sunday high tea deal.
Patrons can visit as a romantic duo, a pair girlfriends amid a shopping spree, or join in a group of four properly British merrymakers to tuck into treats such as passion fruit milk chocolate tart and sip on brewed coffee or tea. With this Chilli Restaurant Bar deal on Bell Street, high tea experience can be complemented with a glass of sparkling wine for each visitor.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid Mon-Sat
• Not valid on public holidays and special event days
• Max 2 vouchers per table and max 4 people per booking
• Menu may be subject to change
• Bookings are essential
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 9485 0088
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Chill Restaurant Bar
Located in the heart of Preston, Chill Restaurant Bar serves up a range of modern Australian dishes with seafood and seasonal produce featured prominently. Some of the flagship offerings include pan-fried scallops with cauliflower, chorizo and vincotto, as well as maple-braised pork belly, and baby barramundi with squid ink, corn, wild mushroom ragout and tarragon butter. Patrons can take advantage of two private rooms, relax in the beer garden, or enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of the Bar, offering a wide array of wines, beers, and spirits.