Be pampered with a facial peel designed to revitalise complexions, and opt to add an LED treatment, available in different colours
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$49 for an Ultraceuticals facial peel (total value up to $120)
$69 for an Ultraceuticals facial peel with a LED treatment (total value up to $189)
- Skin workout treatments, or peels, aim to rejuvenate the skin through accelerated exfoliation
- Developed to quickly refresh and restore the skin’s youthful appearance
- LED treatment offers four types of lights - each with its own unique focus
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
Need To Know
• New customers only
• Not valid on public holidays and Sun-Mon
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Results may vary
• Not suitable for people with HIV, hepatitis or any other viral infections or diseases
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 5222 8816
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Chroma Cosmetica
The open-minded team at Chroma Cosmetica aims to help clients enhance their natural beauty. Men and women can indulge in aesthetic treatments like radio frequency skin tightening, carbon facials, IPL hair removal, fat cavitation and skin rejuvenation. The Geelong-based Skin Clinic also offers tattoo removal sessions to help customers erase ink regrets.