Visages can be rejuvenated with a carbon laser facial aiming to cleanse, exfoliate and refresh the skin; opt to add an LED treatment
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$69 for a carbon laser facial (total value up to $159)
$89 for or a carbon laser with an LED treatment (total value up to $228)
- Carbon laser facial can tighten and reduce enlarged pores, rtarget acne and blackheads, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Designed to stimulate new collagen and elastin production, and improve skin clarity
- LED treatment offers four types of lights - each with its own unique focus
What is a carbon laser facial?
A carbon lotion is applied to skin and left to dry over a period of approximately 15 minutes. A laser is then used to warm the area with the aim of revitalising complexions and reducing the visibility of fine lines and blemishes.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out to discuss the treatment before the facial is performed. Skin will then be cleansed and moisturised, and further sessions should be carried out at intervals of two weeks.
What aftercare is needed?
The face may be slightly red for a few hours after the procedure. Customers are advised to keep skin moisturised and to use sun cream, while avoiding excessive sun exposure.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
The Fine Print
• New customers only
• Not valid on public holidays and Sun-Mon
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Results may vary
• Not suitable for people with HIV, hepatitis or any other viral infections or diseases
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 5222 8816
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Chroma Cosmetica
The open-minded team at Chroma Cosmetica aims to help clients enhance their natural beauty. Men and women can indulge in aesthetic treatments like radio frequency skin tightening, carbon facials, IPL hair removal, fat cavitation and skin rejuvenation. The Geelong-based Skin Clinic also offers tattoo removal sessions to help customers erase ink regrets.