Ride through Yarra Valley and the Great Dividing Range, admire the picturesque scenery and enjoy wine tasting in one of the local wineries
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$139 for a two-hour scenic horse riding and wine tasting experience in the Yarra Valley for one person (total value up to $249)
- Approximately 90 minutes of horse riding
- 30 minutes of wine tasting at a genuine Australian Mountain Hut
$269 for a two-hour scenic horse riding and wine tasting experience in the Yarra Valley for two people (total value up to $498)
- The Yarra Valley wine tasting is at a genuine Australian Mountain Hut that has spectacular views of the Yarra Valley and the Great Dividing Range.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Weight limit 95kg
• Please arrive 10 minutes early.
• Please wear long pants and closed toed shoes.
• Suitable for 12 years or older and for beginners.
• Days of operation: Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays. 11am and 2pm (depending on availability)
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0407 326 276
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Chum Creek Horse Riding & Huts
Chum Creek Horse Riding & Huts offers personalised Australian bush and winery rides with scenic views of the Yarra Valley. Visitors can choose from an array of short- and long-term horse riding experiences including Chum Creek and Toolangi State Forest horse trail rides, Bicentennial National Trail expeditions, as well as local winery and pub trips. Those wishing to escape the hustle and bustle of the big city can seek out a country escape in the three-bedroom Chum Creek Hut located in the heart of the picturesque Yarra Valley. It is nestled only one hour from Melbourne CBD. 221 Heath Road Chum Creek. Drive to the end of Heath Road until you see big horse-riding signs, then drive another 200m and park and meet at the horse yards.