Remove bad art or worse memories from skin with the use of new laser technology with up to three sessions of tattoo removal service
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
- What’s included: Picosure laser tattoo removal on a 10cm x 10cm area
- One, two or three sessions available
- Target unwanted body art with a session of laser tattoo removal
- Applies to all placements of tattoo
- Picosure aims to work effectively on multicoloured tattoos, including blues and greens, hard to remove black ink and stubborn, previously treated tattoos
What does laser tattoo removal involve?
Lasers are used to fade unwanted tattoos, breaking down colours by reacting with ink pigments. Additional sessions may be needed depending on the size and colour of the tattoo in question, with bright colours and UV inks requiring more attention than darker ones.
What area can be treated?
A single tattoo covering a maximum area of 10cm x 10cm
How can people prepare?
Clients should shave the area beforehand and, if possible, apply a topical anaesthetic. After each session, aftercare includes applying an ice compress to the skin, and avoiding the sun and tanning beds.
About Cica Skin
Cica Skin Care is located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD and welcomes all beauty buffs of the area to its doors. Highly-qualified therapists treat a range of beauty needs, including facial treatments, laser hair removal and pigmentation and tattoo removal. Skin tightening and body contouring services are also available.