What You'll Get
$88 for 40 units of anti-wrinkle injections
$110 for 50 units of anti-wrinkle injections
$154 for 70 units of anti-wrinkle injections
What is a facial injection or filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Tues, Sat and Sun
• New customers only
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Initial consultation performed by a GP
• Please arrive 10 minutes prior to appointment time
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion
• Not suitable for those who have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes, undiagnosed lesions on the face, or any active skin disease
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Consent form to be signed prior to treatment
• Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 9460 3165 or 0478 112 990
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Monday: 9am - 4.30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 4.30pm
Thursday: 9am - 5.30pm
Friday: 9am - 5.30pm
About City Aesthetic Australia
City Aesthetic Australia specialise in treatments that aim to help customers achieve their personal aesthetic targets. The clinic provides dermal filler sessions designed to diminish facial lines and restore fullness, alongside anti-wrinkle injections that aim to smooth out and prevent deeper lines.