Target wrinkles and fine lines with these injections available on areas like forehead, crow’s feet or frown line
About This Deal
$75 for anti-wrinkle injections on one major area
$125 for anti-wrinkle injections on one major and one minor area
$158 for anti-wrinkle injections on one major and two minor areas
$245 for anti-wrinkle injections on two major and two minor areas
- Target fine lines and wrinkles with specially designed injections
- Choose from areas like chin dimples, frown line or forehead
- Three convenient locations
What is a facial injection?
An injection is applied into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
What areas can be targeted?
Minor areas: eyebrow lift | gummy smile | sad smile | chin dimples | bunnie lines (lines on the nose) | lip lines
Major areas: frown line | forehead | crow’s feet
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• New customers only. Not valid for customers who have been at any City Aesthetic Australia location before
• North Sydney Location is now closed, the voucher is valid at CBD or Neutral Bay location
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Results may vary for each person
• Clients are only entitled to up to 30 units for major area. If more is required (this will be determined by nurse during consultation), any additional units will be paid directly
• Actual number of units is administered at practitioner's discretion
• Not suitable for those who have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes, undiagnosed lesions on face, or any active skin disease
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Consent form to be signed prior to treatment
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, second opinion sought from appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• One major area is valid for up to 30 units
• One major and one minor area is valid for up to 50 units
• One major and two minor areas is valid for up to 60 units
• Two major and two minor areas is valid for up to 100 units
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days after purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 9460 3165 or 0478 112 990
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid Days:
Sydney CBD: Wed and Fri: 9am-6pm
Burwood: every second Thursday (from 25 Jul): 9am-6pm
North Sydney: Sat: 9am-3pm; Mon: 9am-5.30pm
About City Aesthetic Australia
City Aesthetic Australia specialise in treatments that aim to help customers achieve their personal aesthetic targets. The clinic provides dermal filler sessions designed to diminish facial lines and restore fullness, alongside anti-wrinkle injections that aim to smooth out and prevent deeper lines.