Clients can maintain their dental hygiene for a winning smile with a clean and scale; includes an examination to pinpoint any dental issues
About This Deal
$99 for a dental scale, clean and exam
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sat-Sun at Bourke Street location
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Normal treatment time varies between patients
• Results may vary for each person
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 9600 1123 or 0430 054 174
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
About City Dental Care
City Dental Care is a family-owned dental practice. Treatments available include preventative care, implants, fillings, veneers, inlays and onlays, dentures and orthodontics. City Dental Care boasts two CBD locations.