Target unwanted body art with up to three sessions of laser treatment; valid for tattoos as large as 10cm x 10cm
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$55 for one session of laser tattoo removal for an up to 10cm x 10cm area (total value up to $200)
$105 for two sessions of laser tattoo removal for an up to 10cm x 10cm area (total value up to $400)
$149 for three sessions of laser tattoo removal for an up to 10cm x 10cm area (total value up to $600)
- Clients can erase their mistakes thanks to laser tattoo removal
- Each session includes a consultation and a free aftercare kit
- Bonus: 20% discount on additional sessions if required
What does laser tattoo removal involve?
Lasers are used to fade unwanted tattoos, breaking down colours by reacting with ink pigments. Additional sessions may be needed depending on the size and colour of the tattoo in question, with bright colours and UV inks requiring more attention than darker ones.
What area can be treated?
A single tattoo covering a maximum area of 10cm x 10cm.
How can people prepare?
Clients should shave the area beforehand and, if possible, apply a topical anaesthetic. After each session, aftercare includes applying an ice compress to the skin, and avoiding the sun and tanning beds.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Strictly 1 voucher per person, whether purchased for yourself or received as a gift
• 10% discount for further treatments
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Valid for black ink tattoos only
• Multi-visits must occur at least 6 weeks apart, depending on skin type
• Each voucher is valid for 1 treatment site or individual tattoo up to 10cm x 10cm
• Clients under 16 years of age will require full parental consent to proceed with treatment
• Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women, or those trying to conceive
• Not suitable for people taking blood thinners, those on photosensitising drugs, people with circulatory or vascular disease, cancer, infectious diseases, and HIV
• QLD Health Department now requires that you obtain clearance letter for required treatment area from your GP before commencing removal
• Laser tattoo removal requires several treatments to achieve desired result, whether it be fade back for new ink or total removal. Number of treatments required depends on multiple factors, including skin type, location of tattoo, saturation of ink, colour of ink, whether there is scarring within treatment area (from tattooing process or otherwise) and whether tattoo is cover-up. Full estimate can be provided by vendor upon request
• Subject to viability for treatment; you will not be viable if you have another medical condition which precludes laser tattoo removal treatment, such as cancer in active treatment, or any other autoimmune disorder
• Results will vary for each person
• All sessions must be used within validity period
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 6 months from purchase
• First session must occur by: 30 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (07) 3003 0358
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About City Tattoo Removal
City Tattoo Removal specialises in removing unwanted tattoos with the use of laser technology. The clinic also offers free medical tattoo removal for cancer survivors. City Tattoo Removal is nestled on Albert Street in the heart of Brisbane's CBD.