Get rid of unwanted body art covering an area of 10cm x 20cm in size thanks to up to three sessions of laser tattoo removal
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$49 for one laser tattoo removal session (total value up to $650)
$95 for two laser tattoo removal sessions (total value up to $1,300)
$139 for three laser tattoo removal sessions (total value up to $1,950)
- Clients can erase their mistakes thanks to laser tattoo removal
- Opt for up to three sessions
- Bonus: 20% discount on additional sessions if required
What does laser tattoo removal involve?
Lasers are used to fade unwanted tattoos, breaking down colours by reacting with ink pigments. Additional sessions may be needed depending on the size and colour of the tattoo in question, with bright colours and UV inks requiring more attention than darker ones. What area can be treated?
A tattoo covering a maximum area of 10cm x 20cm in size or up to 200cm² equivalent.
How can people prepare?
Clients should shave the area beforehand and, if possible, apply a topical anaesthetic. After each session, aftercare includes applying an ice compress to the skin, and avoiding the sun and tanning beds.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Voucher strictly valid for one person - cannot be split or shared
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Multi-visits must occur at least six weeks apart, depending on skin type
• Each voucher is valid for one treatment site or individual tattoo up to 200cm²
• Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women, those trying to conceive, people taking blood thinners, those on photo-sensitising drugs, people with circulatory or vascular disease, cancer, infectious diseases, and HIV
• QLD Health Department now requires that you obtain a clearance letter for the required treatment area from your GP before commencing removal
• Clients under the age of 16 will require full-parental consent to proceed with treatment
• Typically the Fotona QX MAX will remove tattoos in just 5-7 treatments, depending on factors such as the size of the tattoo as well as its location, depth, and colour; black and red inks are usually easier to remove than other shades; old and amateur tattoos are also typically easier to remove than professional tattoos; the tattoo will slowly fade after each treatment until the desired outcome is achieved
• Subject to viability for treatment; you will not be viable if you have another medical condition which precludes laser tattoo removal treatment, such as cancer in active treatment, or any other autoimmune disorder
• Results will vary for each person
• Original value verified on: 20 Oct 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 6 months from purchase
• 2 and 3 session options: First session must occur by: 30 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (07) 3003 0358
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About City Tattoo Removal
City Tattoo Removal specialises in removing unwanted tattoos with the use of laser technology. The clinic also offers free medical tattoo removal for cancer survivors. City Tattoo Removal is nestled on Albert Street in the heart of Brisbane's CBD.