Address skin congestion, uneven texture and open pores with a microdermabrasion, LED light therapy, double cleanse and active serum
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$59 Brighten and Smooth Skin Express Microdermabrasion and LED Light Treatment that includes Double Cleanse + Active Serum Application (total value up to $139)
- Package includes:
- Complimentary Skin Consultation
- Double Cleanse
- Express Microdermabrasion
- LED Light Therapy
- Active Serum Application
- Consultation to assess your skin concern.
- Double cleanse to cleanse the skin.
- Microdermabrasion gives a deep exfoliation, removing dead skin and stimulating blood flow, leaving you with smoother, clearer skin
- It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
- Treatment is designed to visibly improve skin texture by refining open pores and deep cleansing congested skin.
- LED light therapy aims to encourage collagen production and improve skin texture and breakouts
- Available at 43 locations nationwide.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• Please choose specific location during purchase as locations cannot be transferred
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• See this page for valid hours for each location: http://clearskincareclinics.com.au/nsw-locations/
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 05 Oct 2018
• Phone to book: 1300 442 632
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Clear Skincare Clinics
With more than 40 facilities across the country, Clear Skincare Clinics has become one of Australia's leading acne, skin, and laser clinics. The company was established over two decades ago and provides a range of treatments that have been developed, trialled, and tested by owner Dr. Philippa McCaffery. The technicians are on a mission to help anyone and everyone achieve the clear skin they've always wanted. The therapists and nurses are experts in their respective fields, addressing problems such as acne, scarring, hair removal, pigmentation and sun damage.