All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 1 June 2018
· Reviewed 24 May 2018
· Reviewed 21 May 2018
What You'll Get
$69 Anti-Aging Pick Me Up with Skin Peel, LED Light Treatment, Double Cleanse & Anti -Aging Active Serum + Mask (total value up to $169)
- Package includes:
- Skin Consultation
- Double Cleanse & Anti-Aging Active Serum
- Skin Peel & LED Light Therapy
- Anti-Ageing HA Mask
- Consultation to assess your skin concern.
- Double cleanse to cleanse the skin.
- Anti-Aging peel to gently exfoliate the skin and stimulate the growth of new skin cells promoting a smoother, tighter and brighter skin complexion.
- LED light therapy aims to encourage collagen production and improve skin texture.
- Anti-Aging Active Serum Mask will hydrate and plump the skin.
- Available at 43 locations nationwide
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• Please choose specific location during purchase as locations cannot be transferred
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• See this page for valid hours for each location: http://clearskincareclinics.com.au/nsw-locations/
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 05 Oct 2018
• Phone to book: 1300 442 632
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Clearskincare Clinics
With more than 40 facilities across the country, Clearskincare Clinics has become one of Australia's leading acne, skin, and laser clinics. The company was established over two decades ago and provides a range of treatments that have been developed, trialled, and tested by owner Dr. Philippa McCaffery. The technicians are on a mission to help anyone and everyone achieve the clear skin they've always wanted. The therapists and nurses are experts in their respective fields, addressing problems such as acne, scarring, hair removal, pigmentation, and sun damage.