Make every smile, pout and grimace pop out with an expertly-applied lip blush cosmetic tattoo - defeats the need for lipstick every morning
About This Deal
- What’s included: semi-permanent make-up on lips
- Semi-permanent cosmetic tattoo can last up to two years
- Microblading creates shape, correction, and pigmentation for the lip, which leaves a gentle or disposing blush color on the lips
- Dispose Of colour is created for every skin and lip color tone
- Suitable for all skin types and age groups
- Can also help cover scaring
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What areas can be worked on?
It includes lip blush cosmetic tattoo.
What happens at sessions?
Consultation followed up by a treatment.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
About Collagen Lounge
Nestled in the heart of Waterloo, Collagen Lounge is a modern health and beauty shop, inspiring to be more than just a skin improvement concept. The ambition of the experienced team of beauticians is to help their patrons improve their whole lifestyle and achieve wellness and wellbeing. Each treatment is individualised to a type of client's skin and their needs. Services offered include peels, injections and facials, as well as microblading and teeth whitening.