Individuals or duos can have their dental health assessed during an exam, complemented with a clean, polish and fluoride treatment
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$129 for a dental care package for one person
- Comprehensive dental examination
- Professional full clean and polish
- Fluoride treatment
- Dental X-rays if required
$249 for a dental care package for two people
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
• Limit of 1 voucher per person.
• Results may vary for each person.
• Not valid on public holidays.
• Blackout dates: 15 Dec 202-31 Dec 2021.
• If less than 48-hours notice is provided for rescheduling or cancelling, please note that this may result in additional charges or voucher being forfeited.
• Any additional (including subsequent clean) treatment identified as necessary before undergoing treatment will incur an additional cost.
• Bookings are essential. Strictly phone bookings only.
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however, your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date.
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions. Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase. Arriving late may result in shorter treatment time or loss of appointment, no refund will be offered.
About Complete Smile Dental The Gap
Complete Smile Dental The Gap is a family-friendly dental clinic providing oral care services for adults and children alike. Treatments on offer include active maintenance, fillings, crowns and bridges, as well as teeth whitening, Invisalign solutions, wisdom tooth extractions and surgeries.