Natural features can be enhanced with a brow tattoo; opt tor feather-touch strokes or a combination of powder and feather-touch techniques
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$199 for eyebrow microblading: a feather-touch or combination brow tattoo ($570)
- Add more drama to the look with an eyebrow tattooing treatment
- Opt for feather-touch strokes or a combination of powder and feather-touch techniques
- Designed to enhance natural features
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss the desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. The therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve a more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Need To Know
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Customers must be new to the clinic and can only use this service through a Groupon voucher on one occasion. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other Groupon voucher or in-store promotion
• Not valid for touch-up
• Valid days and hours:
Mon - Wed: 9am - 7pm
Thu: 9am - 9pm
Fri: 9am - 7pm
Sat 9am - 5pm
• Not valid on Sun or Public Holidays
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days after purchase
• Phone to book: (08) 7226 6288 or 0413 685 636
• State Voucher and Security Code along with desired booking date and time
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Concept Hair Skin and Beauty
Norwood's Concept Hair Skin and Beauty aims to help clients look and feel good thanks to an array of beautifying services. These include spray tanning, waxing, IPL hair removal, cryogenic lipolysis and facials. Customers can also update their appearances thanks to hairdressing treatments such as style cuts, colouring and hair extensions. The salon caters to men and women alike.