Refresh the complexion thanks to an LED light therapy treatment that can be complemented with a hydradermabrasion and rejuvenation peel
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$39 for one session of LED light therapy (total value up to $99)
$89 for one session of LED light therapy, hydradermabrasion and rejuvenation peel (total value up to $277)
$99 for three sessions of LED light therapy (total value up to $297)
$249 for three sessions of LED light therapy, hydradermabrasion and rejuvenation peel (total value up to $831)
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
What is hydradermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• New customers only
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• Booking essential
• Must be 18 or over
• Not suitable for pregnant women
• Not suitable for those with skin cancer or undiagnosed lesions on the face, rosacea, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, active acne, cold sores, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes
• Late arrival may reduce treatment time
• Please arrive 10 minutes before to complete the consultation form
• No-show or being extremely late to appointment will result in voucher being forfeited
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• All sessions must be used on the same customer
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0413 685 636
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Concept Hair Skin and Beauty
Norwood's Concept Hair Skin and Beauty aims to help clients look and feel good thanks to an array of beautifying services. These include spray tanning, waxing, IPL hair removal, cryogenic lipolysis and facials. Customers can also update their appearances thanks to hairdressing treatments such as style cuts, colouring and hair extensions. The salon caters to men and women alike.