Enhance natural features thanks to microstroke eyebrow feathering tattoo, designed to define the look
What You'll Get
$199 for a microstroke eyebrow feathering tattoo (total value up to $610)
- Feathering tool is used to create realistic hair strokes for a natural look
- Includes a consultation to discuss each client’s desired shape and colour
- Maintain the look even when swimming, sleeping or playing sports
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Let’s talk about eyebrows. Along with cheekbones, ears, and jaw, they’re probably one of the most shape-defining features on a face, and sometimes woefully so - everyone has seen at least one person whose eyebrows made them look permanently surprised, sad, or angry. Meanwhile, having fine, fair, or too-delicate eyebrows leaves a face somehow incomplete. It’s a tough line to tread; most people opt for short-term solutions such as waxing, plucking, or threading, and resign themselves to repeating it every couple of weeks. Others pick up a microstroke tattoo deal and get set for a long haul.
This Cosmetic Art Studio deal offers the customers realistic-looking semi-permanent eyebrows that need little to no maintenance. Using a feathering tool, the professional tattooist can achieve a natural-looking impression of hairs, and decide what kind of shape would be best-fitting to complement the other facial features. Customers can choose the colour as well.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• No-shows void voucher and late arrival will shorten treatment time
• Results will vary for each person
• Treatment may not suitable for persons under the age of 18 or women who are pregnant. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure
• Not suitable when breastfeeding
• Cosmetic Art Studio does not provide topical anaesthetic. It is recommended that you consult your doctor before your appointment. Topical anaesthetic must be ordered by the customer and provided by the customer at the time of appointment
• May require touch-up visit depending on individual’s response to pigment
• Infections and scarring are rare but possible if post-care instructions are not adhered to
• Future touch up sessions may be required and incur additional charge
• Reactions to pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare; in some cases, the body may reject treatment and pigment may hold only in patches, hence potentially requiring a touch-up
• Not suitable for people with eye infections, dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing in the eye area
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0425 485 050
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Cosmetic Art Studio
Founded in 2007, Cosmetic Art Studio has made it its mission to help beautify the people of Queensland. Among the services on offer are IPL hair reduction treatments, microdermabrasion and eyelash extensions. Those looking to let go of their worries and frustrations can enjoy a relaxing treatment in the salon’s day spa.