Complexions can be rejuvenated with a microhydrabrasion treatment, complemented with an enzyme mask; opt for one, three or six sessions
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$45 for one session of one-hour customised microhydrabrasion with enzyme mask (total value up to $95)
$129 for three sessions of one-hour customised microhydrabrasion with enzyme mask (total value up to $285)
$239 for six sessions of one-hour customised microhydrabrasion with enzyme mask (total value up to $570)
- This treatment aims to provide a deep exfoliation, combined with vacuum suction to cleanse the pores
- Designed to target issues such as dull skin, acne, congestion, texture imperfections, fine lines and pigmentation
- Opt for one, three or six sessions
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Results will vary for each person
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Not suitable for those on certain medications like Roaccutane or Accutane
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Late arrival may reduce appointment time
• All treatments must be completed by same customer within validity period
• Original value verified on: 19 Apr 2018
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 6 months from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 9315 2269
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Cosmetic Nurse Co
Providing consultations and skin assessments, the team at Cosmetic Nurse Co offer a variety of customised facial treatments, including microdermabrasion, chemical peels and IPL photorejuvenation. Anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers are also available. The clinic is nestled in Yarraville.