Refresh the visage with one or two sessions of microdermabrasion, designed to reduce the visibility of fine lines
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$29 for one session of microdermabrasion (total value up to $110)
$55 for two sessions of microdermabrasion (total value up to $220)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Not valid on public holidays
• New customers only
• Bookings essential
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Late arrival may shorten treatment time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 8283 2990
• Or book online https://cosmeticsculpt.zenoti.com/webstoreNew
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Cosmetic Sculpting Clinic
Cosmetic Sculpting Clinic is a boutique beauty centre that offers a variety of advanced aesthetic services. These include body sculpting, anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, radio frequency fat cavitation and skin tightening. Clients can also revitalise their faces thanks to microdermabrasion, hydradermabrasion, chemical peel and collagen treatments.