Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$39 for a choice of any 3 tapas and wine for two people (total value up to $79.80)
- Duos can share any 3 tapas. Choose from delicacies such as calamari & prawns sautéed in coconut sauce with patacones or Colombian chorizo & avocado served on mini arepa
- Try Coffin Bay oyster gratin with bacon & spicy sauce or tender pork belly tossed in fresh citrus juices
- Or indulge in their amazing Cevice Peruano a Peru national dish consisting of fresh fish cured in fresh citrus juice and aromatic herbs, plus much more!
- Sip on a glass of premium wine, choose any wine from their first-rate wine list such as Hedonist Tempranillo or Claymore Joshua Tree Riesling
- See the full menu
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Sun & Mon
• Valid only for tapas menu
• Bookings essential; no walk-ins
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 31 Jan 2019
• Phone to book: 0404 131 418
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday :11am to 5pm
Thursdays and Saturdays: 11am till 10pm
• Bookings only.
About Cumbia Bar - Kitchen
Inspired by the cuisines and folklore of South America, Cumbia Bar - Kitchen is where traditional Latin flavours can be rediscovered in a modern Australian culinary context. Foodies can enjoy Venezuelan corn pancake for breakfast, sink their teeth into a 600g Argentinian-style rump steak for dinner, or choose to explore the tapas section. The highlights of the latter include Colombian chorizo, pan-fried scallops, and Peru national dish consisting of fresh fish cured in fresh citrus juice and herbs. The meal can be complemented with a glass of premium domestic wine. Find Cumbia at Adelaide Central Market.