Sip on a choice of coffee or chai latte, and savour a breakfast item such as fried egg with bacon, or granola with almond milk
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$14 for breakfast or brunch with a drink for one person (total value up to $25.50)
- Food item
$28 for breakfast or brunch with a drink each for two people (total value up to $51)
- Indulge in a brekky item like the Cumbia breakfast with fried egg, bacon, grilled tomato and avocado, or opt for a granola with almond milk, seasonal fruit and honey, or the Mexicana with lentil, beans, fresh avocado, sour cream, tomatoes and fresh corn, served with spicy salsa.
- Sip on a choice of coffee, Chai latte or tea
- See the full menu here
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Maximum 1 voucher per table
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Not valid on public holidays
• Vouchers cannot be combined
• Valid for any breakfast item up to $22 value and any drink up to $3.50 value; anything above these values must be paid directly to merchant
• Check availability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
Check AvailabilityMake a Booking
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Cumbia Bar - Kitchen
Inspired by the cuisines and folklore of South America, Cumbia Bar - Kitchen is where traditional Latin flavours can be rediscovered in a modern Australian culinary context. Foodies can enjoy a Venezuelan corn pancake for breakfast, sink their teeth into a 600g Argentinian-style rump steak for dinner, or choose to explore the tapas section. The highlights of the latter include Colombian chorizo, pan-fried scallops, and Peru national dish consisting of fresh fish cured in fresh citrus juice and herbs. The meal can be complemented with a glass of premium domestic wine. Find Cumbia at Adelaide Central Market.