All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
3 ratings3 reviews
21 hours ago
There is a reason why it is so cheap. She doesn't use a local anaesthetic. Most places do to make you feel comfortable about the procedure,she didn't. It was fairly painful and hurts for hours after. Looking forward to the results but unless you have an enormous pain tolerance,it's worth the money,but if you don't, pay the extra some where else to get some comfort. Plus it only went for 15miutes,I've seen some go for atleast 20-30 and I noticed she missed some spots on my face i really wanted done.
Dalia was really lovely and welcoming, easy to talk with, and very conscious of keeping her customers comfortable. The room was lovely and I relaxed straight away. Her salon has a couple of large steps out the front so might be harder to access for people who can’t walk too well. But if you call ahead and let her know, she seems open to working it out.
Earned when a user has gotten 2 or more helpful votes
What You'll Get
$15 for a brow package and full-face threading - one visit (total value up to $30)
$29 for a brow package and full-face threading - two visits (total value up to $60)
$44 for a brow package and full-face threading - three visits (total value up to $90)
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• If full face threading is not required, no partial refund will be provided
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0450 223 076
• Or send a Facebook message to Dalia Ewada Brows and Skin
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS