Get a pearly smile a whitening procedure and take care of the teeth with a dental exam and up to two X-rays to complete the check-up
What You'll Get
$289 for Venus teeth whitening, dental exam and two X-rays for one person
$549 for Venus teeth whitening, dental exam and two X-rays for two people
- Get a brighter smile with a non-invasive treatment designed to whiten teeth
- Make sure teeth are in good shape with a dental exam and X-rays
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Results will vary for each person
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Full-refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 4208 3060
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Dapto Smile Dental
Located in close proximity to Dapto train station, Dapto Smile Dental treats patients and puts them at ease with extensive experience. The practice focuses on preventive dentistry, implants, root canal treatments, and veneers. Teeth whitening, dentures, extractions and fillings are also available.