Sip on a glass of Sauvignon Blanc or Merlot and indulge in a bruschetta or focaccia to share, followed by a pizza, pasta or risotto each
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$29.50 a fine-dining Italian lunch with wine for two people (total value up to $95.50)
- Bruschetta or focaccia all’aglio to share
- Pizza, pasta or risotto per person
- A glass of house Sauvignon Blanc or Merlot wine each
$55 for a fine-dining Italian lunch with wine for four people (total value up to $191)
- Share a bruschetta or focaccia starter, and enjoy a pizza, pasta or risotto main each
- Sip on a glass of Sauvignon Blanc or Merlot wine per person
- See the full Bulimba menu
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
Wonder why Italian food is everywhere in Australia? Follow-up question, wonder why Italian food is everywhere, period? There might be a few reasons for that: after the Second World War, a significant part of the Italian diaspora settled in Australia, often opening the little mom and pop shops to support themselves in the new place. The traditional Italian love of food came in handy, and thus a lot of those shops operated successfully for many years, transforming Australia’s food culture. While younger than those pioneering restaurants, Delizioso comes from the same tradition.
Grab this Italian meal deal to experience a part of the country’s culinary history. This fine-dining establishment lets the guests taste the Old Continent in a fresh and authentic way: try bruschetta, a dish as old as Ancient Rome, with locally grown Australian tomatoes, or a classic pizza with a choice of novel toppings, washed down with an indulgent glass of wine. Whether a pizza, pasta, or risotto, the end result of this Delizioso deal will be just that: delicious.
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Maximum of 2 vouchers redeemable per booking
• Not valid on Tuesdays, public holidays, Mother's Day and Father's Day
• Valid only for lunch
• Not valid for seafood dishes
• Walk-ins will not be accepted
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Bookings must be made at least: 24 hours in advance
• Phone to book: (07) 3399 9813
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
Proud of using produce sourced locally and from Italy, the chefs at Delizioso serve up an array of Italian-inspired breakfast, lunch and dinner options. The menu features meat, seafood and vegetarian savoury dishes that can be followed by desserts like tiramisu or panna cotta. The family-friendly eatery boasts an indoor and outdoor dining area, and can play host to group bookings.