Refresh the visage with a signature, purifying deep cleanse or brightening facial; opt to add an LED therapy or microdermabrasion treatment
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$39 for a one-hour facial (total value up to $140)
- Signature, purifying deep cleanse or brightening facial
$49 for a one-hour facial with an LED therapy or microdermabrasion treatment (total value up to $209)
- Signature facial is suitable for all skin types and aims to nourish and hydrate the skin with minerals and is tailored to the individual’s needs; it includes a face, neck and shoulder massage and an express facial with a double cleanse, tone, scrub, mask and moisturiser
- Purifying deep cleanse is a detoxifying and balancing facial, designed to cleanse and purify the skin by stimulating its natural defenses
- Brightening facial is designed to help regain a lighter, more even and luminous complexion
- Gentle microdermabrasion treatment aims to deeply exfoliate the skin to regenerate skin cells and oxygenise the skin
- LED light therapy aims to stimulate blood flow and increase collagen production to achieve a more youthful appearance
What is an LED treatment?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
Need To Know
• New customers only
• Not valid on Mon
• Not valid on public holidays
• Late arrivals will shorten treatment time, please arrive 15 minutes before to allow enough time for a consultation form to be completed
• Advance bookings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment
• Microdermabrasion: those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Microdermabrasion is not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 8021 2558
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Deluxe Beauty Lab
Deluxe Beauty Lab provides different spa experiences and treatments to suit clients' individual needs. Facials, manicures and pedicures, massages, waxing, tinting, electrolysis, lash extensions, spray tanning, and body treatments are available, as well as mineral make-up and beauty products. The salon is located in Kogarah.