Clients can rejuvenate their skin with a dermal filler on a choice of area like the forehead, hands, lower cheeks or the full face
What You'll Get
$329 (+ $35 consultation fee) for up to 1ml of skin-booster dermal filler on an area of choice
$499 (+ $35 consultation fee) for up to 2ml of skin-booster dermal filler on the full face
- Lower eyelid
- Hands - 2ml treatment recommended
- Lower cheeks - smile lines
- Mouth corners
- Full face - 2ml treatment recommended
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as an injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Please arrive 10 minutes prior to appointment time
• Consent form to be signed prior to treatment
• $35 consultation fee applies
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion
• Not suitable for those who have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes, undiagnosed lesions on the face, or any active skin disease
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0732686696 or 0447297239
• Email to book: email@example.com
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS