A professional aesthetician provides chemical peel that aims to revitalise and brighten complexions by removing the top layer of skin cells
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$29 for one chemical peel (total value up to $79)
$79 for three chemical peels (total value up to $199)
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Mon & Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• New customers only
• Not suitable for people with certain skin conditions; if unsure, inquire with the merchant directly
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0415 825 151
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Based in Newport, Dermatique is located on Barrenjoey Road, just a short stroll away from the beach. They provide a wide array of beautifying treatments and services. These range from microneedling and chemical peels to dermal fillers. Skin analysis is also on offer.