Revitalise the complexion thanks to up to 0.5ml or 1ml of dermal fillers on an area like the lips, cheeks or nasolabial folds
What You'll Get
$279 for up to 0.5ml of dermal fillers on an area of choice
$399 for up to 1ml of dermal fillers on an area of choice
- Designed to shape, enhance, and add volume to various parts of the face
- Re-volumise and plump up the lips
- Or revitalise and enhance the cheeks
- Treatment is performed by experienced practitioners
- Nasolabial folds
- Mouth corners
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion
• Not suitable for those who have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes, undiagnosed lesions on the face, or any active skin disease
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however, your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (03) 8658 4088
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Di-Or Clinic
Pascoe Vale-based Di-Or Clinic aims to help clients look and feel their best thanks to an array of cosmetic and beauty treatments. Visages can be rejuvenated with dermal fillers, anti-wrinkle injections, PRP procedures, facials and peels. Cosmetic tattooing, piercing, waxing and tinting are also available, along with radio frequency procedures, fat freezing and psychological services. The team caters to both men and women.