Clients can enhance their natural features with this semi-permanent make-up treatment for the eyebrows
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$149 for a 3D feather touch eyebrow cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $299)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• Divine Skin and Beauty is run as a home business in a residential area
• New customers only
• Touch-up appointment available for $150 surcharge to be paid to merchant directly
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (08) 9207 3110
• Phone or text to book: 0407 770 738
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Divine Skin and Beauty
Divine Skin and Beauty invites clients to refresh, relax and unwind with an array of skin procedures like an anti-ageing facial or microdermabrasion, and a selection of massages such as Swedish, aromatherapy or hot stone. Waxing and semi-permanent make-up treatments are also available. The salon is nestled in Tuart Hill.