Check if the teeth are in good condition and present them with some shine with a scale and clean
What You'll Get
$89 for a dental exam, scale, clean and fluoride treatment (ages 18 and under)
$99 for a dental exam, scale, clean, polish and two Bitewing X-rays (all ages)
- Check if all teeth are in good condition with a detailed exam
- Provide them with some shine using scale, clean and polish
- Fluoride treatment included for those aged 18 or under to build strong teeth and prevent cavities
- Total duration of the session: 30 minutes
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Limited availability on Sat; please book in advance
• Option 1 with fluoride treatment is valid for those aged 18 and under only
• Option 2 with Bitewing X-ray is valid for all ages
• Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your treatment
• Results will vary for each person
• 2 X-rays are included
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• The above period is a suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• Phone to book: (03) 9689 6786
• State option purchased, and Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Droop Street Dental
Droop Street Dental take professional care of their patients' smiles. The clinic offers standard treatments like scaling, polishing and extractions, as well as more advanced services such as implants, bridges and veneers. Teeth whitening and periodontal maintenance are also available.