Clients can enhance their natural features and define their looks with a PhiBrow eyebrow microblading treatment
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$189 for PhiBrow eyebrow microblading (total value up to $550)
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. Therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• New customers only
• Touch-up, if required, will incur a $99 surcharge
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
• Clients must be 16 years or older to undergo the procedure
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable if dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in the area to be treated
• Reactions to the pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare; patch test available on request
• Bookings essential; no walk-ins accepted
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0411 596 138
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
About Dynamic Skin Services
Boasting over 15 years of experience in the beauty industry, Dynamic Skin Services offers a wide range of aesthetic services. These include body sculpting, IPL photo rejuvenation, hair removal and semi-permanent make-up. Unwanted body art can be banished thanks to non-laser tattoo removal sessions. The salon is nestled at Broadway Fair Shopping Centre.