Complexions can be revitalised with a microderm facial complemented with a hydrating mask; opt to add a recovery mask & enzyme peel instead
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$39 for microdermabrasion facial treatment (total value up to $110)
$49 for microdermabrasion facial treatment with a hydration mask (total value up to $130)
$59 for microdermabrasion facial treatment with an anti-aging deluxe recovery mask and enzyme peel (total value up to $150)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Not valid on Sun
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Results will vary for each person
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Not suitable for those on certain medications like Roaccutane or Accutane
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Late arrival may reduce appointment time
• Voucher will be voided for no-shows
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0411 596 138
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
About Dynamic Skin Services
Boasting over 15 years of experience in the beauty industry, Dynamic Skin Services offers a wide range of aesthetic services. These include body sculpting, IPL photo rejuvenation, hair removal and semi-permanent make-up. Unwanted body art can be banished thanks to non-laser tattoo removal sessions. The salon is nestled at Broadway Fair Shopping Centre.