Designed to provide knowledge about project identification, process drivers and more, this Six Sigma course is available in three options
What You'll Get
$39 for a Six Sigma Green Belt course (Don’t pay $558)
$49 for a Six Sigma Black Belt course (Don’t pay $744)
$59 for a Six Sigma Bundle course (Don’t pay $1,116)
- Redeemable online
- Covers Six Sigma D-M-A-I-C body of knowledge
- 12 months unlimited access to visual demonstrations, multimedia presentations, flash cards and educational games
- Exam simulators and practice quizzes included after each module
- Certificate upon course completion
- Find out how Six Sigma fits into the organization
- Learn about project identification, the voice of the customer, project management basics
- Learn about team dynamics within the define phase of Six Sigma
- Explore process analysis and documentation, probability and statistics, collecting and summarising data in the measure phase
- Gain an insight into process drivers and lean tools in the improve phase
- Cover statistical process control and lean tools for process control in the control phase
- Learn everything about leadership
- Get an overview of the define phase, the voice of the customer and the define phase in relation to business case, project charter and analytical tools
- Study the measure phase in the areas of process analysis, data collection, measurement systems, probability and process capability
- Explore the analyse phase in relation to hypothesis testing, FEMA and additional analysis methods
- Learn about the design of experiments (DoE)
- Master everything about the control phase
- Learn about how Six Sigma fits into the organization.
- Explore the important area of project identification, the voice of the customer, project management basics on Six Sigma Green Belt, management and planning tools, business results for project and team dynamics in relation to the define phase of Six Sigma.
- Gain an insight into process analysis and documentation, probability and statistics
- Learn what you need to know about process drivers, design of experiment (DOE), root cause analysis and lean tools in the improve phase.
The Fine Print
• No refunds for change of mind
• 12 months unlimited access to course content.
• Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android.
• No software included.
• Course completion certificate included.
• Free technical support available Mon - Fri | 9am - 6pm GMT via email, telephone or online chat
• Course log in details and instructions will be emailed to you within 3 working days of redemption.
• Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
• This course may be accredited by a private organisation and may not be formally recognised in Australia or New Zealand
• Price compared to www.e-careers.com.au
• Information found here https://www.e-careers.com.au/faqs
• For enquiries phone (UK) +44 (0) 20 3198 7700
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Redeem before: 30 July 2021
1) Visit https://www.e-careers.com.au/redeem-voucher
2) Enter your voucher code and click 'Redeem'
3) Create an account by entering your email address and a password of your choice. If you are an existing customer, simply login to your account.
4) Once you have redeemed the voucher and created your account, allow up to 3 business days for your course activation confirmation to be sent via email
Clients can visit e-Careers to take advantage of a variety of online courses. These range from teaching, childcare and education, to coding and programming.