A technician applies semi-permanent pigments to create the appearance of natural, short-cropped hair
About This Deal
$749 for a half-head scalp micropigmentation treatment (total value up to $1,250)
$1,499 for a full-head scalp micropigmentation treatment (total value up to $2,500)
What is micropigmentation?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
• New customers only
• Not valid on Sundays
• A consultation with a consultant is included and must be had before any treatment will be given
• If treatment is not suitable for the patient a full refund will be offered
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 6 months from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: 0406 739 124
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
About East Coast Hair Ink
The team at East Coast Hair Ink specialise in SMP treatments, designed to help restore the original hairline by applying tiny dots of pigment to the scalp. The salon is located in Mudgeeraba at Railway Street.