Aim for greater skin elasticity with a combined treatment designed to stimulate cells and produce collagen; opt for a thermotherapy
About This Deal
$65 for one session of radiofrequency therapy and lipo laser
- Choice of areas: face, neck, double chin, décolleté, arms, tummy, waist, buttocks, legs
$190 for three sessions of radiofrequency therapy and lipo laser
$69 for one session of thermotherapy and lipo laser on one area
$135 for one session of thermotherapy and lipo laser on two areas
- Choice of areas: stomach, hips, back of thighs, front of thighs, arms, or back
What is radio frequency treatment?
Radio frequency treatments are designed to revitalise the appearance of skin through the use of controlled and concentrated radio waves.
What happens at each session?
A topical anaesthetic cream is applied to the numb area of skin being treated, such as the forehead, under the eyes, jaw line or neck. Next, a technician affixes electrodes, and the RF machine emits radio waves of specifically selected frequencies, which can produce a warm sensation.
What is laser lipolysis?
This treatment aims to help shape body curves using specially designed laser technology. A paddle is placed on a specific area of the body such as the stomach, lower arms or thighs.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be held to discuss the treatment and raise any questions. The sessions will then be performed, with four to six weeks being left between them.
What aftercare is involved?
For best results, clients must perform cardiovascular exercise after each session; for example, go for a light jog or use vibration plates. It is also important to combine the laser treatment with a healthy diet and active lifestyle.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
How to redeem:
• Expiry: 180 days from purchase
• Book only online: http://www.edenskinbody.com/bbs/content.php?co_id=contactus
• For any inquiries please get in touch with the merchant: 0466 928 450
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
About Eden Skin And Body
Eden Skin And Body is a one-stop-shop offering a range of beauty and body services. Available treatments include remedial massage, facials, microdermabrasion, manicures, pedicures, tanning, and make-up. Eden Skin And Body also stocks skincare and make-up products.