Indulge in a microdermabrasion facial that includes exfoliation, mask and massage, paired with LED therapy
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$45 for one session of micordermabrasion facial with LED therapy (total value up to $170)
- Double cleanse
- Skin diagnosis
- LED therapy
- Skin care and sunscreen
$79 for two sessions of microdermabrasion facial with LED therapy (total value up to $340)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
- Enjoy smooth and revitalised skin thanks to a microdermabrasion facial
- The treatment includes double cleanse, exfoliation, mask and massage
- Opt for two sessions to keep the effect for longer
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• For multi-visit option, all visits must be completed by same customer within validity period
• Minimum 1 week required between treatments
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (08) 9304 1088
• State Security Code and Phone number at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Ella Baché Currambine
Ella Baché was born from handmade formulations created by Madame Baché at a Parisian salon in 1936. Since then, Ella Baché products and salon treatments have traversed the globe offering clients a fuss-free approach to skincare. Clients can stop into Ella Baché Currambine for facial and body treatments, tanning, waxing, microdermabrasion, IPL, makeup and more.