Refresh and rejuvenate the complexion with a microdermabrasion, AHA peel or a facial with LED; opt for one, two or three visits
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$45 for one session of facial of choice (total value up to $110)
- Microdermabrasion, AHA peel or facial with LED
$79 for two sessions of facial of choice (total value up to $220)
$115 for three sessions of facial of choice (total value up to $330)
- Treat the skin to a pampering facial
- Choose from three different facials to suit a range of skin types
- Microdermabrasion facial is designed to treat congested skin, pigmentation and acne scarring
- It works by gently removing the top layer of skin to reveal a brighter and more even complexion
- Target rough, dull and oily skin with an AHA facial peel
- Or opt for a facial with LED to revitalise the skin
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
The Fine Print
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Valid at Joondalup location only
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Microdermabrasion is not suitable for those with active skin infections
• Not suitable for open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Multi-visit options: all visits must be completed by same customer within validity period
• Minimum of 1 week required between treatments
• Bookings are essential. Strictly no walk ins
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
Check AvailabilityMake a Booking
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Phone to book: (08) 9300 9003
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Ella Baché - Ella Express, Joondalup
Ella Baché - Ella Express was born from handmade formulations created by Madame Baché at a Parisian salon in 1936. Since then, Ella Baché products and salon treatments have traversed the globe offering clients a fuss-free approach to skincare. Clients can stop at a host of Express Salons for facial and body treatments, tanning, waxing, microdermabrasion, IPL, makeup, and more.