This treatment can give the illusion of a shaved or buzz cut style, make thinning hair appear thicker or be used to camouflage scars
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$899 for frontal quarter-head scalp micropigmentation (total value up to $1,600)
$1,399 for right and left side, ear-to-temple scalp micropigmentation (total value up to $2,500)
$1,599 for small or medium crown centre scalp micropigmentation (total value up to $2,800)
$1,799 for large crown centre scalp micropigmentation (total value up to $3,200)
$2,499 for small or medium full-head scalp micropigmentation (total value up to $4,500)
$3,499 for large full-head scalp micropigmentation (total value up to $5,500)
What is semi-permanent micropigmentation?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this. All clients will need to come in for an initial consultation, this will allow the merchant to discuss their needs and requirements as well as the process in general. The procedure is done in two sessions, one week apart.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Customers who do not cpmply with the terms and conditions their voucher will be forfetied
• Not valid: 1st March - 31st March 2022
• Customers must be vaccinated to attend
• New customers only
• Groupon voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or special
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding ladies
• Book in advance to ensure availability for your requested date and time
• Customers with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase.
• Not valid for redemption if you have any of the following health conditions: active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Stricly no children allowed
• Late arrival to appointment will shorten treatment time
• 48-hour cancellation notice required
•Please see cancellation policy on the merchant's website: https://embodika.com.au/clinic-policies/
• No-shows or late cancellations void voucher
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expires 6 months after purchase
• Appointments valid for Wednesdays only, contact by phone at 0417 054 989 or email email@example.com
• Please be aware, this phone number is only attended Tuesday, Thursday - Saturdays
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
Embodika prides itself on homoeopathically prepared treatments designed to increase appearance and wellbeing. Staff are trained and qualified accordingly with the specialist treatments available including cosmetic tattooing, eyelash extensions, skin peels, cosmetic injections, hydrodermabrasion, facials, and powder and Shellac nails.