This treatment can give the illusion of a shaved or buzz cut style, make thinning hair appear thicker or be used to camouflage scars
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$899 for frontal quarter-head scalp micropigmentation (total value up to $1,600)
$1,399 for right and left side, ear-to-temple scalp micropigmentation (total value up to $2,500)
$1,599 for small or medium crown centre scalp micropigmentation (total value up to $2,800)
$1,799 for large crown centre scalp micropigmentation (total value up to $3,200)
$2,499 for small or medium full-head scalp micropigmentation (total value up to $4,500)
$3,499 for large full-head scalp micropigmentation (total value up to $5,500)
What is semi-permanent micropigmentation?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this. All clients will need to come in for an initial consultation, this will allow the merchant to discuss their needs and requirements as well as the process in general. The procedure is done in two sessions, one week apart.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sunday-Monday and Wednesdays
• Not valid: 1st August 2021 - 31st August 2021*
• New customers only
• Limited availability on Saturdays
• New customers only
• Groupon voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or special
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding ladies
• Customers with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase.
• Not valid for redemption if you have any of the following health conditions: active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
• Late arrival to appointment will shorten treatment time
• 48-hour cancellation notice required
•Please see cancellation policy on the merchant's website: https://embodika.com.au/clinic-policies/
• No-shows or late cancellations void voucher
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expires 3 months after purchase
• Appointment required, contact by phone at (08) 9368 2939 or email email@example.com
• Please be aware, this phone number is only attended Tuesday, Thursday - Saturdays
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Embodika prides itself on homoeopathically prepared treatments designed to increase appearance and wellbeing. Staff are trained and qualified accordingly with the specialist treatments available including cosmetic tattooing, eyelash extensions, skin peels, cosmetic injections, hydrodermabrasion, facials, and powder and Shellac nails.