Choose between being superheroes and saving earth from destruction in Cosmos or rescuing a child from a mad maniac in Mind Horror
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$75 for a virtual reality experience for two people (total value up to $98)
$110 for a virtual reality experience for three people (total value up to $147)
$145 for a virtual reality experience for four people (total value up to $196)
$180 for a virtual reality experience for five people (total value up to $245)
$210 for a virtual reality experience for six people (total value up to $294)
- See, hear and interact with friends, family and colleagues in new virtual reality worlds
- Work together to find clues and solve puzzles in an immersive virtual reality escape room adventure
- Fly through outer space, master telekinesis and other special abilities
- Become a hero and save the Earth or rescue a child in 60 minutes
- Immersive virtual reality escape room adventure for up to six people
- Book multiple rooms to compete head-to-head
- Complimentary refreshments and photos against interactive 3D photo walls
The Fine Print
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Max 1 voucher per room
• Participants must be 8 years of age or over
• Not valid for corporate, schools, vacation care, birthdays, bucks or hens event bookings
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 31 Mar 2020
• Valid from: 15 Nov 2019
• Book online: https://enterthemission.com/melbourne/
(1) Click on 'Book Now'
(2) Select day and time slot and click on 'Book'
(3) Complete the form
(4) Click 'Next'
(5) Confirm booking details and click 'Checkout'
(6) Click 'Have a Promotion/Coupon Code'
(7) Type in the Groupon Code and click 'OK'
(8) Complete booking by clicking on 'Pay Now and Confirm Your Booking'
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Entermission Melbourne
Located in the heart of Melbourne, Entermission Melbourne combines the newest virtual reality technologies with traditional challenges of escape room games. The creative team has prepared multisensory experiences, giving patrons a chance to enter a strange world while feeling wind and heat on their faces. With the smell of gunpowder and smoke lingering in the air and physical vibrations felt throughout the rooms, participants can count on forgetting what is real and what is just a game.