Have fun in virtual reality escape rooms with hand tracking, real-life special effects, feeling the wind and heat on the face
Recent Positive Groupon Reviews
About This Deal
- What’s included: a virtual reality escape room experience for two, three, four, five or six people
- See, hear and interact with friends, family and colleagues in new virtual reality worlds
- Work together to find clues and solve puzzles in an immersive virtual reality escape room adventure
- Fly through outer space, master telekinesis and other special abilities
- Become a hero and save the Earth or rescue a child in 60 minutes
- Immersive virtual reality escape room adventure for up to six people
- Book multiple rooms to compete head-to-head
- Complimentary refreshments and photos against interactive 3D photo walls
- Games available: Mad Mind and Space Heroes
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Valid only for option purchased
• Maximum 1 voucher per room
• Participants must be 8 years of age or over
• Not valid for corporate, schools, vacation care, birthdays, bucks or hens event bookings
• Not valid on public holidays
• Valid for Space Heroes and Mad Mind only
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 31 Oct 2022
• Book online: https://enterthemission.com/melbourne/
(1) Click on 'Book Now'
(2) Select day and time slot and click on 'Book'
(3) Complete form
(4) Click 'Next'
(5) Confirm booking details and click 'Checkout'
(6) Click 'Have a Promotion/Coupon Code'
(7) Type in Groupon Code and click 'OK'
(8) Complete booking by clicking on 'Pay Now and Confirm Your Booking'
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Entermission Melbourne
The creative team at Entermission Melbourne has prepared a host of multisensory experiences, giving patrons a chance to enter a strange world while feeling wind and heat on their faces. With the smell of gunpowder and smoke lingering in the air and physical vibrations felt throughout the rooms, participants can count on forgetting what is real and what is just a game.