Participants can choose from five available scenarios and work against the clock to collect clues and solve puzzles before the time elapses
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$55 for an escape game experience for two people (total value up to $84)
$75 for an escape game experience for three people (total value up to $120)
$100 for an escape game experience for four people (total value up to $152)
$125 for an escape game experience for five people (total value up to $180)
$150 for an escape game experience for six people (total value up to $216)
- Play the part of a detective trying to solve a mystery
- Choice of five game scenarios
- Three internal escape rooms available, as well as and two outside escape rooms/augmented reality treasure hunt scenarios
- Work against the clock to collect clues and solve puzzles before the time elapses
- Use problem-solving skills and teamwork to successfully escape the room
- Fun interactive game suitable for friends, family or colleagues
Operation Mindfall (Outside Game)
The players are tasked with a top-secret mission to solve around Fremantle - to foil a sinister plot by Spider Tech to poison and control people’s minds. There’s only an hour and a half to complete the assignment or all is lost.
Magic Portal (Outside Game)
The Magic Portals have been opened - the players have to race around Fremantle against time to close the remaining portals before monsters from the other side take over our world. Be quick, there’s only an hour and a half before it’s too late.
Black Jack’s Treasure
The players find themselves within the remains of Black Jack’s infamous pirate vessel ‘The Vigilant’. They have 60 minutes to locate Black Jack’s treasure and escape or the ship will collapse, sending everyone and the treasure into the depths of the ocean forever.
The Young Wizard’s Quest
A magic spell is cast upon the Trodorth School of Wizardry and Witchcraft to ensure ‘Wuffles’ can’t see it. However, all magic has suddenly stopped working and the location of the school is about to be revealed. Players must restore the magic or the secret world will be discovered.
Can you graduate from the Academy of the Australian Secret Services with your final mission? You have been through years of spy training at the Academy of the Australian Secret Services. Now, it’s time for their final test. You must enter the apartment of the world’s most elusive hacker and recover secret government documents to graduate the academy.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Max 1 voucher per group
• Sat-Sun bookings incur a surcharge of $25 payable directly to the merchant
- Weekend bookings cannot be booked online and must call to book
• Not valid on public holidays
• Participants must be 7 years or over
• Persons under the age of 13 will need to be accompanied by a participating adult
• No corporate bookings
• Social distancing and hand sanitizing is applicable when entering the premises
• Breaks between games have been extended to allow for cleaning
• Escape Hunt Perth staff have taken and passed the WA Hospitality ''Health Officer'' course for Covid-19
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Game must be booked and played by: 28 Aug 2020
• Monday to Friday: book online at https://bookeo.com/escapehuntperth
• Saturday and Sunday (incurs $25 Surcharge): call (08) 9336 6773
(1) Enter Groupon Voucher Code in 'Promotion Code' field at the top
(2) Select number of people based on option purchased, category and activity and select preferred date and time
(3) Enter personal details and complete booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Escape Hunt Perth
Escape Hunt Perth provides thrill seekers with a game that tests their wits as they fight against a one-hour time limit to escape a locked room. The centre has three different themed rooms with entirely different sets of puzzles to encourage customers to try all of the scenarios out. They are also offering two external Escape Games/Augmented Reality Treasure Hunts around Fremantle.