Clients can enhance natural features with a full-lip semi-permanent make-up treatment, designed to add definition and colour to the lips
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
- What’s included: full-lip semi-permanent make-up
- Add definition (lip line), volume and colour to the lips
- Enhance natural features and add extra blush to the lips with a professionally made cosmetic tattoo
- A highly skilled cosmetic artist can help shape and define your lips by using quality inks to make the lips look fuller
- Includes consultation and assistance with choosing the right colour for you; there are many colours to choose from.
- Aftercare products and instructions will be provided after the treatment
- Designed to provide the appearance of make-up without the hassle of daily application
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
About Esthetic By Design
Based in South Brisbane, Esthetic By Design welcomes locals and visitors alike for a range of pampering treatments. These include eyelash extensions, tint and lift, as well as lip cosmetic tattoo and waxing. Teeth whitening services are also available.